Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Astonishing Mosaic Art

 Last week we learnt something very creative and innovation the Mosaic Art. A Mosaic Art is an image made of different size of coloured pieces of stone or glass covering a surface. First we have to choose a picture of our interest, then with the help of polyline tool we covered the picture with random shapes. Once the entire picture is covered with different sized shapes, we removed the picture from the background. Now we are ready with our colourful mosaic art.I really enjoyed doing this, as I am a creative person and always eager to learn new art forms. I made a Pikachu mosaic art. Next time I will make this art with a background of an animal picture and cover it with colourful shapes. The thing that found hard was that how we had to make the shapes again and again to fill which took a while because we did it on our chromebook .The easy part was that I choose an easy picture to start with cause I have never done this before.  

Do you know any famous Mosaic Artist.  





 


No comments:

Post a Comment