Pages

Monday, May 3, 2021

The Confusing Reading Test

In a new term in Te Ngahere we did this confusing reading test. The title was Can You Follow The Directions. This test was basically about reading the whole test carefully and you only had 4 minutes but the teacher’s were nice and gave us more than 4 minutes. Before we started the teacher told us that to read it carefully because it is really easy. We got a piece of paper where the questions were written,now the first question was - Read everything carefully before doing anything like the teacher told us. I did read every sentence but couldn’t understand the last one so I just went through the questions and kept doing it all. After a while the teacher called us on the mat to ask that we did follow the direction properly or not, we basically found out that we just had to do the question 1 and the question 2 you know how because the last question said: Now that you have finished reading everything carefully, do only sentences one and two! Then draw quietly on the back of this paper while you wait for everyone else to finish! I felt like my brain said to me why didn’t I read the last question CAREFULLY! Now I will read everything carefully before doing anything in the future. Have you ever done a reading test like this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment